Spicy Vegetable and Corned Beef Hash2012-06-20
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- ½ cup carrot, peeled and diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- 8-10 Yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 3 cups corned beef, diced
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3-4 dashes on tobacco sauce
- 4 eggs
In a large over proof skillet heat the oil and butter. Add the onions, carrots, celery, and red bell pepper and cook for about 10 minutes.
Next add the Yukon gold potatoes and cook another 10 minutes or until the onions are translucent and the potatoes are browned.
Next add the diced corned beef and seasonings and cook 5 minutes more until the meat is warmed through.
Place the skillet in the oven to finish cooking the potatoes while you prepare your eggs any style you like them.
Remove the hash from the oven and serve in a shallow bowl topped with a few eggs and a couple extra dashes of hot sauce.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe